Plastica GeoBubble Apollo 400 Solar Cover per sqm
Heat Retention and solar gain
Heat is retained by the silver underside reflecting captive heat back into the pool. Apollo also allows a certain amount of sunlight into the pool water ensuring solar gain. These features lower heating costs when compared with a standard bubble cover.
Reduces chemical demand
Limiting the amount of light passing through the water will inhibit the growth of algae, therefore reducing the demand for pool water sanitisers.
Reduce heating costs
The vast Majority of heat loss from swimming pool water is through evaporation. Aith an Apollo 400 GeoBubble cover in place, evaporation will be dramatically reduced.
The unique shape has been proven to withstand both chemical and UV attach. A smooth shape and uniform thickness results in an increased expected lifespan of 25% in comparison with conventional bubble covers.
The material reduces water losses through evaporation by working as a barrier between the water’s surface and the atmosphere. Evaporation is responsible for 70% of the heat loss from a pool due to the evaporation processes high energy requirement. To heat one gram of water 1°C it requires 1 calorie of energy as the same gram changes phase and evaporates 540 calories are consumed resulting in heat loss in the swimming pool. By simply covering the pool with the material evaporation is reduced by over 98% resulting in the preservation of the water resources and increased emperatures within the swimming pool.
- Manufactured using GeoBubble™ material
- Silver underside gives extra heat retention
- 400 micron
- 0.37kg per sq.m
- Blue top with Silver underside
- 4 year pro-rata warranty (UK and Eire only)
The features and benefits of a GeoBubble product include:
- Unique patented design of two bubbles joined together by a structural waistline centre section
- No sharp corners that could result in thin or weak points in the design
- No stress points due to the bubble’s smooth interconnected curves
- 50% thicker than a traditional bubble material
- Increased resilience against UV rays and chemical attack
|Re-stock date||Made to order 4 working day Leadtime|
|Warranty||4 Year Pro Rata (UK & Eire)|
|Lead Time (Days)||4|