Plastica warranties all its products to be free from manufacturing defects for 6 months excluding spare parts and consumables where they are warrantied for 90 days only. Please refer to individual products for any extended manufacturers warranty. The warranty starts the day an item is delivered to the consumer. Where items are held in stock and therefore a delay in the supply chain between purchase from Plastica and the consumer purchase the warranty start date can be delayed by a maximum of 1 year. Proof of purchase by the consumer must be supplied, otherwise the warranty will commence the day of purchase from Plastica.
When making a warranty claim you must supply photos and where applicable a video showing the issue.
Items will be repaired where possible by supplying replacement parts, in cases where an item cant be repaired on site the item will need to be returned to Plastica. In the first 6 months of the warranty the cost of return (mainland UK addresses only) will be covered by Plastica. For items with a longer warranty; after 6 months the cost of returning the item to Plastica is the responsibility of the consumer.
Where an item cannot be repaired, or it is uneconomical to repair Plastica will supply a replacement of similar age and condition. If no suitable replacement can be supplied Plastica will refund the original purchase price if it is within the first 6 months in full (excluding spare parts and consumable items where this is limited to 90 days), after 6 months Plastica will process a partial refund based on the remaining warranty period.
The warranty is valid only if the item serial number or other product labels of identification are clearly visible and have not been removed or illegible. Warranty will also be voided where unauthorised attempts have been made to access or repair non-serviceable parts.
Exceptions that may result in denial of a warranty claim:
- Damaged caused by careless handling, repackaging or secondary shipping not carried out by Plastica.
- Damage due to misapplication, misuse, abuse, lack of maintenance or failure to operate equipment as specified in the owners manual
- Damage caused by failure to install products as specified in the owners manual.
- Damage caused due to unauthorised product modifications
- Damage caused by negligence, or failure to properly maintain products as specified in the owners manual.
- Damage caused by failure to maintain water chemistry in conformity with the standards of the pool and spa industry for any length of time.
- Damage caused by water freezing inside the product.
- Accidental damage, fire or any other event beyond the control of Plastica.
- Damage caused by any flooding where the item is installed.
To make a warranty claim please email: with photos and/or videos identifying the issue along with details of purchase from Plastica and proof of sale to the consumer. Photos and Videos can also be sent to our warranty claim mobile number (07520 660336), please include your customer account number and reference in the text message.